Sunday, March 6, 2011

its always him

November 27th 2010, that was the last time I spoke to him before last weekend.  I don't mean to over analyze the situation but why would he still insist this is just a break?  How can you not pick up the phone to speak to someone that you love in 13 weeks and somehow not think that we're over?  If I told myself this thing that we're doing or not doing, that is is a break, well that would be called delusional.  And should I be happy that you when he says "I always think about you" ??? Because the negative heart broken me thinks, well guess love doesn't really conquer all, does it?  And then I tell myself get real, hearing his voice makes my heart melt and I know that hearing him say he loves me gives me the confidence that I still matter to him.  I don't mean to over analyze it but this man has been my heart through and through since I was 15 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment