So yesterday I put in about an hour and a half for my tat progress and I did not cry! I repeat I did not cry. How funny was it, Katie, my tat artist, asked me how I was feeling before the tattoo and I replied, "I been feeling real empowered today." Sure enough I was empowered as fuck in that bitch! I have been telling Kendra that I am going to start meditating and really I think that strength came from the mind. I need to find more strength and focus in my thoughts because I felt like a rock star when I left that shop! Also today even though I was beat I put in 2 hours at the gym, 667 calories lost on the treadmill! Now what!?!?! As of this point I only have about 6 weeks until Spring Break and I want this one to be the one I look fucking hott in my bikini. Every year summer time comes around and my weight is never where I want it to be, but this is officially my left spring break ever and I need to make it one to remember: that includes my bod looking on pointtttt. If that isn't reason enough I mean I also have this epic back tat that I already know is gonna look way awesomer on a thinner back. After yesterday's tat success I am deff feeling like I could get more and like honestly I am feeling like I want alotttt more. The thing is I think that I could imagine myself with a full back, I mean it would deff be a little unsuspected spice in my life! I think that I love having this badass aspect to me but it's kinda like a hidden aspect in me as far as the outside world is concerned. I mean the besties know the crazy me, but i feel like this would just be even more epic. I already have 2 other tats in mind and I cannot wait this Skye&Rayne's is done!
Goshhhhh I am so effing yellow lately I need to get my ass to the tanning salon. Yeh I think this next 6 weeks is going to be working on the physical me, whatever that means! Peaceeee
No comments:
Post a Comment