Monday, January 31, 2011
productive sucks sometimes, ummm alot of times
3:17 am at Du Bois Library. Monday morning will officially mark week 3 of classes and somehow I am already managing to pull an all nighter at the the library. The way I see it last semester I waited to pull ALL my all nighters until the last 3 weeks of school; insane, yes I am well aware. I don't hate that I am here because I do recognize that this seems to mark my most productives instances, but I do hate that I am not in my bed asleep, getting that Rapid Eye Movement sleep that I hear so many great things about. The thing is that while I am being seemingly productive at the library, my mind cannot help but wander into thoughts that do not coincide with me getting a 4.0 this semester. Instead it finds comfort in thinking about guy issues, pimples, money, life ambitions, my weight, my sister, my need for another down south wax, the amount of calories I took into to -in the last 2 hours. The thing is I do not believe you have to have a diagnosed disorder to state: "hey I have an attention defecate problemo!" And I am also now noting that writing in my blog, one in which no one actually ready, does in fact constitute as a prime example of this undiagnosed disorder. Well okay pack to being Productive Pauly.
Labels:
love love college
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment