Wednesday, January 26, 2011

nothing like everything

like double you tee eff!?!?! I feel like life just keeps on throwing one thing or another at me.  Like I mean who has the worlds most tragic romance one year.  Goes in hard at schools.  Starts an epic drinking habit.  Deals with a possible stage 3 clinger slash staker type.  Meets another cutie only to find that he is just  confusing as all other boys in the world, ugh. But I mean being alone is not the problem it's my thoughts that need to stay focused.  I am thinking about looking into meditating, I like the concept of spirituality solely through my alone time and my own thoughts. My mind is always racing like a mile a minute about far to many things than what it needs to be worried about.  Getting my tattoo this past semester was pretty epic I must say, that is something that I have been wanting to do for  long time and now I finally made it happen.  The next situation is that I am going to need to show it off in Miami for spring break.  I am moving to Cali and gosh I cannot wait. I mean I guess that I could end up somewhere else but I need to get out of here.  I need to start reading more, I am determined to become more worldly.  I need to get back to my spanish practicing, I don't want to lose it.  This time last year I was changing ever minute living in Bilbao and now I feel like I am in a place where I am just rifting in idle, endless idle.  Like I like changing because I feel like i keeps things fun, but once I get back into same old same old I fill my heads with idle thoughts and I am just not into it anymore.
There's got to be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment