So last year I was all into the idea behind creating a blog in efforts to tap into my creative self, but sure enough I fell off that whole idea for reasons I have previously stated. One major aspect of building the blog was the creative multimedia component of the site. Currently I am trying to do the same thing and of course stuck on minor layout details. Ideally I will be able to create my own html template by the end of the semester but while hoping to acquire that ultimate goal I am resting on the notion that I can at least play around with editing html texts. Sadly easier said that done. What happened to the days of MySpace when ever 13-15year old was a pro at his or her html layout forum. There is always a getcha gotcha in everything I swear!
This blog is meant to function as a creative outlet but without all the swell colors and groovy fonts its just not going to get me excited. I'm thinking of it like my body as a pallet for epic accessories, skirts, flawless makeup and gorgeous shoes. Needless to say I need to get the color scheme perfect and an image or two would be just darling really. That brings me to my next synchronized and yet erratic thought, I would really love one of those super high tech cameras. Seriously I know people with them that are not in fact high tech photographers and instead just regular people who enjoy the occasional timeless capture of a moment. I too would like to have one thousand words somehow held within a single tangible object. Unfortunately from what I know, the inexpensive models of this camera type are about 6-700 dollars and go up from there. What I have additionally heard through the grapevine is that these same costly cameras can be purchased second hand for under 100 though, so there is hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment