EXHAUSTING!!! Oh my, it's too true and I don't know how single women deal with this on a regular basis. I have always had my girls come to me with their companion woes or lack there of, but then the problems seemed so abstract, only now have they become so absolute. In every aspect these men are entirely a mystery, but what makes their genre far worse is that they are not even complicated. While I will give them credit as humans to have the capacity to be more then what the external seems, as a woman I give myself greater capacity to figure them out. SO there is the getcha gotcha: I have figured them out and yet they still continue to be an unknown.
Prior to my newest single woman endeavors I was working with just the one man, and after years dealing with his changing dynamics and sure I had figured him out, he completely surprised me in the end, a shock that I still wake up surprised with. But with gained thoughts of absolution here I what I am gaining from each of these men and even those of my friends, experience means:
A man will fall fo you quicker than he expected, but once he realizes, he self-sabatoges </3 A man will not call you on your Birthday because he's trying to focus on him, and somehow doing so makes him an egotistic ass </3 A man will say that he's changed and so into you, only for you to find out that he made similar promises to your friends </3 A man will not call you after sex, and then realize soon after, but NOT soon enough that he actually enjoyed more than just sex from you </3 A man so often is completely unclear with his wants and them somehow make you feel that your the unclear one </3 A man will say that he has gone somewhere when in fact he hasn't </3 A man will disappoint </3
and yet I believe that there is going to be a great one, somehow, somewhere, someday
No comments:
Post a Comment